Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SWEET CHILD OF MINE!!!

Tuesday was a wonderful day for Olivier, he was extremely happy to see us in the morning! He flashed us his smile and decided today he is going to chat our ears off! He was a completely different baby; he was stubborn, defiant, funny and very loving. When I say stubborn, it’s because he was persistent in crawling towards the wall we didn’t want him to go to. Defiant comes into play with the afternoon feeding, he decided to spit it at me several times, by the way, it is always the same food and he has decided as per the caretaker to show us that he is boss…he hates his afternoon lunch!!! His funniness is always there but today he was in all kinds of happy moods. The loving was sweet and tender, but not for long. He likes when people blow him kisses, he starts to laugh, however this time he got shy and he hid his head in my bosom and then looked back at the kisser and he hid again. Finally he crawled up around my neck and suckled for a second. The caretakers are getting stricter with me; they have asked me to cover my head with a scarf. Anyways a week left and then off to court, hopefully it will be the 24th and 25th, then our little darling is with us in the apartment for another 3 weeks ish. Wednesday (today) was the same reception in the morning but in the afternoon he was back to feeling blah and refused to eat his lunch, I gave him an extra juice with water to compensate. And just to make my friend Christina laugh, Oli-K tried to initiate me into motherhood of a boy (spray me), but I was too quick and toke Kim’s advice and put the diaper back on him before he can succeed

Well on a brighter note the temperature has been soaring, we are going to have to purchase some spring clothes, Tuesday was 0 or +1 and today – 3, not bad hein? We don’t know how long it will last but hopefully it continues to stay around 0.

On a darker note, my darling husband is still feeling sluggish from the intestinal animal that is invading his body!!! It is eating all of Dan’s food and then liquefies it out through the wrong orifice, tonight I will start him on Cipro!!!! Wish us luck for Dan and early court date!!!!