Thursday, January 24, 2008

Just another manic Wednesday, ah Monday…oh Wednesday!!! Wish it was Sunday cause that is our fun day!!!

OK I HAVEN’T POSTED IN A WHILE SO HERE IS SUNDAY TO WEDNESDAY ALL ROLLED UP.
I was thinking today, I don’t really write much detail on a day to day basis…so here goes!!!

I like Sundays because we go for a long walk that leads to my DIXIE PUB, where I get to watch hip hop videos, an English menu and a great pizza with a GREEK salad. Then I can walk around and shop (no purchases so far). Today we discovered (and it is Wednesday) a place that we could of purchased the stuff we needed in the apartment instead of bringing it from Canada (heads up future PAP’S). I also acquired a map of URALSK just to remember where everything is the next time we return…just kidding!!! I don’t think we will return anytime soon, if anything it will be in 20 years from now and I think I will need a new one! I really hope I can stay in touch with Elvira, I invited her to join facebook and to come visit in Canada. Daniel also challenged her and Oscar to a game of Blokus…his first contenders!!! We are thinking of throwing a party, a blokus party on Saturday night, I can’t wait!

On a serious note, today my little man was feeling chil-laxed and it was really special, Elvira helped me with our next picture for all of you!!! I will post it now! Olivier is getting very happy when he sees us and he definetly recognizes us when he is in his play room, he comes right to the door with his baby aid (helps them to walk, but I think it is banned in Canada, I have a scar because I fell down some stairs when I was in one of those contraptions).

On a sadder note, yesterday I cried!!! I missed my mommy and I could only imagine how my little Olivier is going to feel one day, when he is sad…will he miss me or yen for his biological mothers voice/touch? This whole adoption thing really makes you think and feel that much more! When I hold him, while I’m giving him his bottle it is like we have known each other forever, the connection is very profound. However, every other moment is spent wondering; does he know we are going to be his parents, does he know what we are doing here, is he ok???