Monday, January 28, 2008

ELUSIVE DREAMS

Court, no court date has been determined yet, but we do have a date for pre-court, WEDNESDAY!!!! And we are praying that he says “ok let’s go to court on THURSDAY”,is that too much to ask! It would make our life so much easier, we could finally be together. However another dream will start…the process of paper chasing to get home, which is as unpredictable and elusive as getting a court date!

Today was the same ol’ same ol’, with a twist! Olivier decided to talk again, “mamamamamama, daadaaadddddaaa papapapapa”! This is a very special moment for us that we thought we’d never experience, a young baby doing all his firsts with us!!! He also displayed his cheeky side by not talking when people were in the room, then as soon as they would leave he would turn his attention back to us and start talking all over again!!! Like I said cheeky monkey!!!!

With the previous entry on my blog, I was hoping to attract one female shoe fan in particular, but I ended up getting several comments and e-mails. However, I can’t send the phone number to the anonymous commenter since I’m not sure who you are!!! The only girls that I know that like shoes, call me baby and have not been in touch with me are…LE or JJ or EB!!! As much as I like this guessing game could the real shoe fan stand up???!!!!???