Sunday, January 27, 2008

MAMA WANT S A NEW PAIR OF SHOES/BOOTS!!!!



I really thought our son would be living with us this week and everybody would be saying POZDRAVLAYOU (CONGRATULATIONS) to us on finally passing to court and being a family. But as fate would have it,we haven’t passed in court and still do not have a date. It saddened me so much that I had to ponder on what I would do back home if I was getting depressed? Well the first, I would seek out my nearest and dearest; my husband, mama, then friends or it could be the other way around depending on who is the cause of the ache. Well, I cuddled with Daniel and it made me feel better but not 100% yet, so he said “I know what will do the trick!” I said “yes”, he said “ SHOESSSS”!!!! I eagerly agreed! I believe I feel down because I have nothing to do, except for eating and there is only so much eating a girl wants to do, so now it’s time for some fun activity…SHOE SHOPPING! So I pick up the phone and I call my new gal pal El (It felt like an episode of the FLINSTONES…CHARGE IT!!!!!) No sooner that I hung up the phone, I see her pulling up, screaming CHARGE IT!!! I start running out of the apartment with glea in my eyes. I think I found my shoe soul mate, I believe she has as many shoes/boots as me, if not more! I spent the next couple of hours trying on all kinds of crazy boots, when I say crazy I mean AWESOME. Let me explain the boots here are very different from the one’s back home; their are is so many different styles and all lined for winter at an affordable price. They have millions of shoe stores and millions of styles, the woman wear high heal boots in the winter and walk everywhere (no transportation) even on the ice…they look good! It is like everyone is on the catwalk struting their stuff everyday.

Anyways all this to say that I acquired a pair of KAZAKH BOOTS!!!!! And hopefully it brings me luck for a court date!!!