Friday, January 11, 2008

IN MY HEAD, IN MY HEAD!!!!!!

Well we want to say thank you to all of you that are following the blog, it encourages us to keep living and writing it, (it makes the time away from you’s, bearable)! We feel like we aren’t far from home, so please keep the comments and questions coming, if you feel that I missed or skipped a beat please let me know and I will correct it, like I said it is all in my head and my days are all mixed together, I guess we are overwhelmed with happiness. This is the beginning of parenthood!

Today is Saturday, and we have only one visit in the morning and then I think we will go for a walk in the late afternoon (it gets a bit warmer), and Sunday we have something incredible planned we will be going to church, it’s across the street and I hear that it is beautiful then off to go buy some more internet cards. I think we run out so fast because it is always downloading too many pictures…we will post more pictures!!!!